Wednesday, November 24, 2010

ZOOM AWAY

My friends and I wanted a break form our monotonous life for a long time. One day we decided to go out of town and try something different. We want an adrenaline rush.

After window shopping a our favorite shops like Forever 21, H&M and Zara. We had our stop over at FRIDAY's to fill up our tummies (yummy).  I am with Marie my genius/fashionista/OC friend on the left .

I am with my two other fashionista friends Siena and Anjel.

We're on our way to find the adrenaline rush that will make our hearts palpitate.

Harness on!!! We are ready with all smiles. (Well i think not)



With the very kind attendants of the park.

 A ten-story high zip line on our background.


We're all tired and hungry ( again....hehe) after the ride. Here we are smiling at the camera while waiting for our favorite Filipino cuisine to be served.




About this look :
1. Black vest ( H&M)
2. Shirt ( korean online store)
3. Denim shorts
4. Shoes ( vintage store)
5. Shades ( Forever 21)

Check out my style on:

xoxo
Cherish

1 comment: